Summer Series Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the free Will and discounted online Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) offer and to go in the draw to win one of two $5,000 Flight Centre vouchers, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Apply for your Will or online EPA before 5pm 31 December 2017;
- Any Will is free when Perpetual Guardian is appointed as executor.
- When Perpetual Guardian is not appointed as executor of a Will standard pricing applies.
- All consultant appointments must be held before 31 January 2018;
- Complete instructions must be provided by 31 January 2018;
- The signed and witnessed Will must be returned to Perpetual Guardian within 1 calendar month of the first draft Will being provided;
- The online EPA must be signed and witnessed by all parties within 2 calendar months of the instructions being provided;
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and a New Zealand Permanent Resident.
The offer includes:
- One free Will per person (when Perpetual Guardian is appointed executor);
- Discounted online EPAs; and
- The chance to win one of two $5,000 Flight Centre vouchers in a prize draw.
The prize draw terms:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 years and over who either complete their free Will, discounted online EPA or both.
- Employees of Perpetual Guardian, its group of companies, their family members or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter.
- Entrants of the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date is 5pm 31 January 2018.
- Two winners will be chosen in March 2018.
- The winners will be notified within the period of March to April 2018 by email or phone call. If a winner does not respond to the promoter within 7 days of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
- To receive the prize, the winner needs to liaise with the nearest Perpetual Guardian branch.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The prize is subject to Flight Centre’s own terms and conditions as well:
- Each of the two prizes is for $5,000 and valid for redemption once contact has been established with Flight Centre via email or phone. Flight Centre can establish the winner's local store and work together with them if need be. Discount will be deducted from the total cost of booking once full payment has been made. There is no minimum spend and the voucher can be used in multiple transactions. Discount is valid until (31 April 2019). The voucher must be presented at the time of booking. Discounts are non-transferable and not redeemable for foreign currency, cash or credit. The voucher must be redeemed direct by the Travel Coordinator of the promoter. Ask in store for full terms and conditions or visit www.flightcentre.co.nz/booking-terms-conditions.
All information the promoter holds in relation to you, your Will and your EPA is to be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (or the privacy statement of the promoter). To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to any person including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the offer.
This offer is on Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorneys alone and does not include Estate Administration.
The promoter of this offer is Perpetual Guardian*.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer from the promoter.
Due to the office of the promoter being closed between 22 December 2017 and 3 January 2018, there may be a delay in processing your instructions. We will do our best to work as swiftly as possible regardless.
For consultant assisted Will instructions, the promoter reserves the right to decide whether your situation is a simple or complex Will – a complex Will may incur disbursements (third party charges, if any) but these will not be charged until after your agreement.
For consultant assisted EPA instructions, the promoter reserves the right to charge the usual fee but this will not be charged before consultation with you and with your agreement.
The offer is for a Will and online EPA and does not extend to any other services provided by the promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and extend or alter the offer at any time without notice.
Entry into this offer means you fully accept all terms and conditions of the offer.
*a trading name of The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited and Perpetual Trust Limited.