Pay it Forward Free Will Offer - Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the free Will offer you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Apply for your Will between 3 April 2018 and 30 April 2018;
- A consultant appointment may be held after 30 April 2018, but the appointment must be confirmed before 5pm on 30 April 2018;
- Will instructions must be completed by 5pm on 14 May 2018;
- Your signed and witnessed Will must be returned to Perpetual Guardian within one calendar month of the first draft Will being provided to you;
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and a Permanent Resident of New Zealand
- The will needs to be of a straightforward nature. Perpetual Guardian reserve the right to charge a fee for complex Wills. However, this fee will be discussed and agreed upon prior to work being undertaken.
The offer includes one free Will per person.
The Promoter provides this offer based on a good faith understanding that the applicant will ‘pay it forward’ with a good deed for someone else in return for their free Will.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to any person including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the offer.
This offer applies to Wills only and does not include Estate Administration or any other services provided by the Promoter.
Costs associated with third parties, eg: title searches are excluded from this offer.
The Promoter of this offer is Perpetual Guardian*.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion of the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and to extend or alter the offer at any time without notice.
Entry into this offer means you fully accept all terms and conditions.
*the trading name of The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited and Perpetual Trust Limited.